How much water should be poured into the heating tank for steam heating?
To start a steam heating cycle on the Nutrismart, you need to :
1. Pour 45 ml of water into the tank of the appliance (There is a mark inside the heating tank to help you)
2. Select the steam reheating function (bottle icon on the left with the waves vertically),
3. Then make your settings using the arrows on the control panel and confirm with the OK button.
Can I reheat glass bottles?
Definitely! Just make sure to reduce the heatingby 20% using the timer when using the steam heating function since all Nutrismart prograns are based on a medium-sixed plastic bottle.
What is the heating temperature in the bain-marie and its characteristics?
The heating temperature in the water bath is 70°C. This defined maximum temparature allows breast milk to be heated easily and in such a way as to preserve all the nutritional qualities of the milk!
The bain-marie function makes it possible to maintain the temperature for 1 hour after the heating cycle. This function is visible with the small "snake" scrolling on the display".
A little tip: First place your bottle or container inside the appliance and then add water up to the top of the container
When can I use the defrosting program of the Nutrismart?
The defrosting programme is only accessible on your appliance when heating in a bain-marie. Therefore, this programme is not accessible with the steam reheating function. Please also note that it is not possible to use the defrosting programme in the car.
My appliance doesn't turn on. What should I do?
The Nutrismart has an on/off switch on the back of the device. Please make sure that the switch is in the ON position for switching on. If this still doesn't work, please contact us at ____ .
My device is not heating up. What should I do?
Please try descaling your Nutrismart.
Descaling your Nutrismart
Do this every week for optimal use.
1. Unplug your appliance and pour 100ml of water and 100ml of white vinegar into the tank.
2. Leave the mixture to work for 4 hours.
3. Then rinse and wipe with a tea towel.
Please note that we do not recommend the use of pure blnc vinegar in the appliance, as this may cause discolouration of the heating element of the appliance.